We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team in our new Mont-Tremblant office, the heart of the action for anyone enjoying the outdoors and an active lifestyle!
You’re passionate, love being active (cycling is a plus!) and always ready to take-on new challenges ? Then you’ll fit right in with PEPPERMINT’s motto: “Together, let's break the pattern”
- Ville : Mont-Tremblant
- Date de début : Septembre 2017
- Domaine de l’emploi : Communication & Marketing
- Type de poste : Temps plein
AN ORGANISATION IN FULL STEAM
PEPPERMINT Cycling Co was founded in Montreal with the goal of creating and commercializing women cycle wear with exceptional design, style and versatility criteria. Based upon optimal fits and a styling that blends femininity and character, we create cycling products of high quality for the women of today . Our inspiring story, our different approach to products and our unique collective vision aims at reinventing the two-wheeled experience among women.
MOTIVATING RESPONSIBILITIES (you'll make the difference!)
- Maintain a competitive watch and stay on top of industry trends and technologies;
- Take leadership of the brand’s social media and newsletter efforts (ideation, posting, community management, and performance reporting);
- Assist the team with the management of the national ambassador program;
- Provide insights with the development of marketing initiatives and contribute to the brand’s evolution;
- Take part in PEPPERMINT events such as Pop-Up Shops and the PEPPERMINT Bikefest, assisting with preparation and on-site logistics;
- Work in tight collaboration with the company’s partners;
- Manage customer orders (pick-pack-ship);
- Provide customer service, online and on-site;
- Assist the team in various production steps.
QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years working in a communications, marketing or customer service role required;
- Experience in project management;
- Technically savvy with social-media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat;
- Familiarity with Keynote, Photoshop, Illustrator, Shopify an asset;
- Curiosity, creativity, and ability to focus on achieving results;
- Attention to detail and high personal standards for quality;
- Energetic and comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
- Passion for active and healthy lifestyle;
- Passion for communication & marketing, knowledge of retail industry an asset;
- Bilingual (English & French);
- Valid driver’s license is a must.
If you breathe creativity, love to take-on a good challenge, and possess a great team spirit, then we want to hear from you !
Let us know of your interest in joining our team by sending us your resume.
We’re grateful of your interest in our company. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.